Improve Your Darts - Hypnosis MP3 Download

Get To the Top Of Your Darts Game With A Hypnosis Download


GBP 11.99



Question? Contact us


Item details

How would you like to play your best game of Darts?

Mental coaching helps you perform better by teaching skills used by world-class athletes. It helps Dart players who feel they don't have any control and those who want to play better by improving their focus, concentration and consistency.


Why use hypnosis?

Hypnosis has proven to be the easiest, quickest and most proven way to improve sports performance. About 90 percent of the thoughts we think today are the same ones we had yesterday. Our poor Dart games are still dominated by negative thoughts and feelings learned in our past. This is why we see the same patterns emerging over and over in our Dart games.

How, then, do we change our thinking process?

Research shows that the average person only uses 2 percent of his brainpower. The rest is stored in the subconscious mind. By understanding how the subconscious mind works, you can access the other 98 percent.

The subconscious is the part of your mind that controls the physical movements of your Dart throwing, just as it has controls your breathing, heartbeat and other internal functions.

Since Darts is such a mental game, how can you access this part that controls your body?

Hypnotic suggestion can help you communicate with your subconscious mind and program new ideas in your darts game for success. These new ideas must include positive self-talk, belief in your potential, having a reachable goal, and visualization of superior performance in accomplishing your goal.


How does it work?

When a Dart player is in the right state of mind, he can access his peak performance. The zone happens when performance is motivated by the subconscious mind. Playing "in the zone," Dart players feel as if they are in a trance. They experience being on automatic pilot as if someone else is throwing the Dart.

In hypnosis, positive suggestions are introduced while in a trance - like state. Contrary to popular belief, you are not asleep. Your mind is actually in a heightened state of awareness while the physical body is relaxed.

In this state, the conscious mind is bypassed and positive suggestions are given directly to the subconscious mind. By this process, a new habit of mental programming is established and can be accessed without interference from the conscious mind, which analyzes, criticizes, judges, and rationalizes.

Your subconscious mind is like a computer. It has to operate on this programming.

The use of hypnosis in sports is nothing new.

In 1955, the British Medical Association approved the use of hypnosis in the field of medicine, followed by approval of the American Dental Association in 1957 and the American Medical Association in 1958.
One sport psychologist for a US Olymoic Team said that 80 to 90% of an thlete's performance is in the mind. This involves using your imagination, your thought processes and your attitudes to provide incentive, support, reinforcement and refinement of your physical skills.

Buy with confidence!

I am so confident in these products that I offer you a 100% Guarantee! If you are unhappy with my products in any way, return them within 60 days for a full refund. No questions asked!

More Details Try Demo